Friday 9 October 2009

Wedding Painting

Getting it finished today was a bit of wishful thinking but nevermind! And please excuse the poor photography today, it is Friday afternoon after all and I now have to get the house clean and this room re-arranged as it's also the guest room as I've a friend coming to stay for the weekend. We're off to the Chepstow races tomorrow with my new camera in the hope that I'll manage to get some reference photos for racing paintings. My photography skills are pretty non-existent but here's hoping for something I can work from! Have a great weekend everyone! Now, where's the wine.....

1 comment:

pett paintings said...

Not far to go Sal and it's looking good so you are definitely on the home straight! once you have finished this epic painting everything else will be a doddle!