Thursday 4 December 2008

Hash

I have started the painting of Hash but the camera's battery has just died as I tried to upload the photo of the painting so I will have to wait until it's recharged before I can get it on here! I'm desperately trying to catch up on all the admin side of this business as I've let it slip a bit. My finances hadn't been done since September!! I recently had another artist say that I had to watch I didn't become a workaholic which I chuckled at as I've never considered myself to be one but I don't spend enough time on the admin and marketing side of art that I should. Advice is that you should spend half your time painting and half your time on admin but I'm more 90% painting and 10% admin so I'm going to change that next year. You don't realise there's so much more to painting than just the painting when you take it up!

No comments: