Wednesday 10 December 2008

Hash - finished

Here is the final version of Hash, waiting for approval. I've really enjoyed this painting, it's always fun to do interesting poses so I must remember to push this idea to more customers!

I don't know if you've spotted on my showcase blog but I had some very exciting news the other day. I recently entered some of my paintings into a competition held by the American publication Art Horse Magazine. I won the Directors Choice Award for my painting 'Alert', this painting also came 2nd in the painting category with my painting 'The Stare' coming 7th! They also produce a book following this competition and are including another of my paintings, 'Meandering', in this book!! I'm so excited by this news, it's always a great boost to the confidence and extremely humbling being in amongst some fantastic equestrian artists. Click here to see more about the competition.

No comments: