Tuesday 30 September 2008

Isaac

Here is the start of the painting of Isaac. I always wonder about posting the work in progress photos of my paintings because I will be the first to admit that they look like a mess to begin with and I do wonder if customers look at them and think "what is she up to?" but hopefully the photos are helpful and interesting to watch. From my point of view, it's good to give customers the opportunity to ask for any changes they might want whilst the painting is happening, not afterwards, plus seeing the process can make people more appreciative and understanding of the work that is involved. Also, it's great to have somewhere with estimated start dates although they do often get changed as I don't give myself enough time. You'd have thought I'd have learnt by now!


No comments: